The In-Check Oral accurately measures inspiratory flow between 30 and 370 L/min. (Inspiratory flow is thought of by physicians as a sensitive marker for COPD screening.)
The In-Check Oral works when a patient inhales through the mouth, which will cause air to be drawn through the meter and a cursor to move along the scale to indicate the speed of inhalation. The flow rate achieved can be noted by checking the position of the cursor against the calibrated scale.
- Measures inspiratory flow through the mouth
- Suitable screening tool for screening COPD
- Individually calibrated to ensure accuracy
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Readings can be taken on the move